Whale Shark Sighting & Snorkeling Experience with Isla Mujeres Visit
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure featuring the majestic whale sharks, world’s biggest fish. Take advantage of this seasonal phenomenon to get as close as possible to the fascinating creatures that migrate to the Cancun coasts every summer. The eco-friendly, small-group tour starts with a convenient hotel pickup available from most hotels. Arrive at Puerto Juarez and board the speedboat that will take you to the area of Isla Contoy while enjoying a light breakfast. Get your camera ready as you approach the impressive whale sharks swimming near the surface gracefully. Better yet, prepare your life jacket and snorkel, and jump into the Caribbean waters following your guide. Swim after the stunning whale shark while maintaining safe distance, observing as the giant fish drifts forward. After two hours of sighting, you will visit The North Beach of Isla Mujeres, where you can refresh yourself on blue crystal waters, while you enjoy a delicious shrimp or fish ceviche.
- Transportation from the hotel to the meeting point and back. (In Tulum there is only one meeting point, Super Aki market)
- Certified guide in your language.
- Light breakfast.
- Speedboat with two engines with all electronics, fully insured and fully certified.
- Swim activity with the whale shark two by two with a guide.
- Minimum 2 jumps per person guaranteeing the sighting
- Time in the feeding area 2.5 hours
- Visit to North Beach of Isla Mujeres
- On board we include water, soft drinks, fruit, sandwiches and fish or shrimp ceviche.