Puerto Morelos Outdoor Activity Experience
- Round Trip transportation
- Aprox 1 hours of snorkeling
- Free time to visit Puerto Morelos
- Lunch at a Beachside restaurant.
- Specialized and bilingual guides.
- Snorkel gear: Mask, Fins and snorkeltube.
- Security gear: lifejackets.
- Passenger insurance.
- HorseBack Riding 35 min
- 6 zip lines
- 3 interactive bridges (Skyboarding,Monkeysteps,Trainline)
- 1 zipline into the cenote
- ATV rental with helmet
- Zipline equipment
- Small-group tour
- Regional Snack
- Tequila taste (18+)
- All activities
From $ 40 USD
What to know
Not able to enjoy this activity:
- Pregnant women, people with problems in the back, shoulders, neck, or recent surgery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight for Ziplines: 130 kg/ 286 lbs
- Maximum waist size for zipline harness: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- Reef Tax: A $10 US per person sea life preservation must be paid in cash at the time of boarding the boat. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marine park and coral reefs of the area.
- Pictures (optional)
- Tips (optional)
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Sandals or comfortable shoes (NO Flip Flops)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Bug spray