Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
Wait in style at Cancun Airport VIP Lounge.
Make the most of your airport departure experience, with the comfort you deserve at the MERA Airport VIP Lounge, Cancun Airport’s most exclusive area. Relish a complete meal from the buffet and á la carte menu. Your favorite drinks from the open bar will be available while you wait for your flight. Cancun airport is the busiest in México, avoid the crowds and long waiting lines at the cafeterias and restaurants. Then if you feel tired, kick back and relax in our comfortable armchairs or sofas. Additionally, your access includes wifi, the use of charging stations, and domestic phone calls.
Comfort at any Cancun airport terminal.
The Terminal 4 lounge is even equipped with shower facilities and sleeping pods (subject to availability), whereas Terminal 2 & 3 include a smoking area (subject to availability).
Select your date and Book Now
Enjoy each detail.
You will enhance your airport departure experience in the Mera VIP Lounges, located at Cancun Airport’s busiest terminals. Enjoy the social media content on your mobile device using the wifi. Remember to register a check in your social profile, and recharge your devices at the charging stations always available for you. Kick back and relax in style, indulging in á la carte and buffet delicacies paired with a variety of unlimited premium drinks from the open bar, avoiding the crowds and over-priced meals.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
VIP Lounge Includes:
- Buffet & á la carte menu
- Open bar with premium drinks included
- Charging stations and domestic phone calls
- Private toilets & changing facilities (Wheelchair accessible)
- Shower facilities & sleeping pods for passengers departing from Terminal 4 (subject to availability)
- Smoking area for passengers departing from Terminal 2 & Terminal 3 (subject to availability)
- Printer, copy and scanner services
- Printed media, such as newspapers and magazines, is not available.
- Ground transportation is not included.
- Fast track through Immigration & Security are not available.
- Luggage storage is not available due to airport regulations.
- Spa services are not available.
- Children’s play area is not available.
I visited Cancun in New Years, the busiest season. Since we landed we realized that the lines and waits would be long and uncomfortable, so we thought it was a good idea to improve our return to the airport, we only thought about food but really there was even an open bar, MERA VIP Lounge is very comfortable and private, thank you very much for the recommendation.
I expected them to have print magazines or newspapers to read while I waited for my flight, however I was able to take advantage of the Wi-Fi access and read the digital newspapers while I waited for my flight. The best thing is that there was always a place to recharge the battery of my devices. And I was able to eat before the flight. Good experience anyway.
The only thing that this service lacks to become another tourist attraction in Cancun is that it has a children’s area or a playground, you really enjoy waiting in the VIP Lounge that you prefer your flight to be delayed. Keep an eye on your children anyway.